Friday, September 5, 2014

The Digital CV

The instruction to create a digital CV was definitely a bit overwhelming and gave me the heebie-jeebies, but I decided not to panic. I'm glad I didn't. Although it definitely looks amateur and I can't really figure out how to move things or why the first line of each bulleted list is smaller than the rest, I'm happy to show off my work:

And now you know what my computer screen looks like!

I can honestly say that I'm pretty proud of this amateur mess of a web page! After screaming at my computer and trying to figure out why something worked on the tutorial screen but wouldn't on my server, I finally got it to look relatively useable. Woot for progress!

And now when Blogger's "Compose" tab doesn't do what I want it to, I can go into the HTML and figure out what needs to be changed. Woot for more progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment